Food Service Supervisor
Date PostedDecember 03, 2021
Location Blackfalds, AB
Earnings $18.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 05, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Kitchen and food service helpers
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation available
- Various locations
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
On the road job
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
6001 Parkwood Road
Blackfalds, Alberta T0M0J0
Feb 05, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.