Food Service Supervisor
EmployerShiv Kishan 5 Corporation
Date PostedDecember 20, 2021
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $16.90 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 04, 2022
Shiv Kishan 5 Corporation
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
Food service establishment
Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 04, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.