Food Service Supervisor
EmployerOriental Grill Vietnamese Cuisine
Date PostedDecember 21, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.50 to $19.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 19, 2022
Oriental Grill Vietnamese Cuisine
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- 3-4 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Unit 102, 755 Lake Bonavista Dr. SE
Calgary, Alberta T2J0N3
Feb 19, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.