Food Service Supervisor
EmployerK - CORP Restaurants Inc.
Date PostedDecember 28, 2021
Location Taber, AB
Earnings $16.50 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 27, 2022
K - CORP Restaurants Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
Fast food outlet or concession
Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Vision Care Benefits
- Other Benefits
How to Apply
Jan 27, 2022
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.