Food Service Supervisor
Employer1752932 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 05, 2022
Location Kinuso, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 37 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 04, 2022
1752932 Alberta Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Order supplies and equipment
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Kitchen and food service helpers
- Food and beverage servers
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 04, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.