Food Service Supervisor
EmployerCONVIVE HOSPITALITY GROUP LTD
Date PostedMay 03, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $27.28 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 02, 2022
CONVIVE HOSPITALITY GROUP LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is your current level of study?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 02, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.