Food Service Supervisor
Employer1364161 ALBERTA LTD. o/a JUGO JUICE
Date PostedJune 20, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.50 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 20, 2022
1364161 ALBERTA LTD. o/a JUGO JUICE
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
Food service establishment
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.