Food Service Supervisor
EmployerBowls Korean BBQ Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 26, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 08, 2022
Bowls Korean BBQ Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
- Food and beverage servers
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.