Food Service Supervisor
Date PostedAugust 03, 2022
LanguagesEnglish or French
Location Provost, AB
Earnings $16.50 hourly
Work Hours 68 to 80 hours bi-weekly
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 02, 2022
English or French
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Mileage paid
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site daycare available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.