Food Service Supervisor
Employer1977310 Alberta Ltd o/a Oodle Noodle
Date PostedNovember 21, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 21, 2022
1977310 Alberta Ltd o/a Oodle Noodle
Other trades certificate or diploma
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
1 year to less than 2 years
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
Health care plan
As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.