Food Service Supervisor
EmployerLakshya Investments Enterprises Inc
Date PostedJanuary 08, 2023
Location Stony Plain, AB
Earnings $18.65 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 07, 2023
Lakshya Investments Enterprises Inc
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Food Safety Certificate
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
7 months to less than 1 year
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.