There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Food Store Manager
EmployerNATOS KARINDERYA INC
Date PostedMarch 01, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $39.40 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 06, 2023
NATOS KARINDERYA INC
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Implement price and credits policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Determine staffing requirements
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Positive attitude
- Time management
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.