There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Foreman/Woman, Excavating, Grading And Paving
EmployerNilsson Construction Ltd
Date PostedMay 12, 2023
Location Sexsmith, AB
Earnings $40.00 to $50.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 75 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 11, 2023
Nilsson Construction Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Equipment operation
- Prepare production and other reports
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Supervise workers and projects
- Train or arrange for training
- 11-15 people
- Heavy equipment operators, except crane
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
- First Aid Certificate
Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Overtime required
- Work under pressure
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
5 years or more
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who operate cranes and construction, paving, drilling, railway maintenance and other similar heavy equipment; may supervise activities of related workers
Interest in co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of workers on heavy construction equipment crews; and in resolving problems; may co-ordinate and schedule the activities of apprentices, helpers and labourers
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery and procedures used by heavy construction equipment crews
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.