Foreman/Woman, Heavy-Duty Equipment Operators
EmployerContour Earthmoving Ltd
Date PostedSeptember 06, 2022
Location Rocky View, AB
Earnings $40.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 12  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 27, 2022
Contour Earthmoving Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Equipment operation
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Recommend personnel actions
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Supervise workers and projects
- Train or arrange for training
- 11-15 people
- Heavy equipment operators, except crane
Type of industry experience
- Public Works Department
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
Remote work available
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who operate cranes and construction, paving, drilling, railway maintenance and other similar heavy equipment; may supervise activities of related workers
Interest in co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of workers on heavy construction equipment crews; and in resolving problems; may co-ordinate and schedule the activities of apprentices, helpers and labourers
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery and procedures used by heavy construction equipment crews
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.