EmployerCommercial Paving Ltd
Date PostedJune 07, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $38.00 to $45.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 07, 2022
Commercial Paving Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
5 years or more
- Trades helpers
- Public works maintenance equipment operators
- Heavy equipment operators, except crane
Type of Industry Experience
- Independently owned business
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Recommend personnel actions
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
Work Site Environment
Ability to Supervise
- Working groups
- 5-10 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who operate cranes and construction, paving, drilling, railway maintenance and other similar heavy equipment; may supervise activities of related workers
Interest in co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of workers on heavy construction equipment crews; and in resolving problems; may co-ordinate and schedule the activities of apprentices, helpers and labourers
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery and procedures used by heavy construction equipment crews
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.