EmployerEdvan Custom Metal Processing Ltd
Date PostedJuly 18, 2022
Location Nisku, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 15, 2022
Edvan Custom Metal Processing Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- Oil and gas industry
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Ship orders
- Pick orders and stock
- Weigh materials and goods
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Provide customer service
- Pack and unpack goods
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Install, lash and secure goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Overhead Crane Certification
- First Aid Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Vehicle and Equipment Experience
- Hoists or winches
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts
- Overhead crane
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
- Positive attitude
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.