Posted on May 04, 2021 by National Trailer Mfg. Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.00 to $33.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 18, 2021
National Trailer Mfg. Ltd.
Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- 4th Period Apprentice
- Carpenter Trade Certification
3 years to less than 5 years
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 18, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to prepare layouts that conform to building codes using measuring tools
Interest in speaking to apprentices and other construction workers to supervise their activities
Interest in compiling information to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.