There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Front Desk Agent
EmployerPost Hotel & Spa
Date PostedMarch 13, 2023
Location Lake Louise, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 12, 2023
Post Hotel & Spa
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in speaking with people to provide information and respond to guests' complaints
Interest in compiling information for preparing and checking daily record sheets, guests' accounts, receipts and vouchers
Interest in operating computerized and manual systems to collect and verify guests' accounts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.