EmployerNationwide Furniture Mattress Outlet
Date PostedSeptember 14, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 14, 2022
Nationwide Furniture Mattress Outlet
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Urban area
- Furniture store
- Operate cash register
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
Type of product
- Furniture and house furnishings
Security and safety
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
Experience an asset
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.