There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Garage Door Installer
Employer2207224 Alberta LTD
Date PostedMarch 05, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 29, 2023
2207224 Alberta LTD
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- At heights
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Recommend personnel actions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Prepare bids
- Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Manage own company
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Estimate costs and materials
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Small engine and equipment mechanics
- Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics
- Railway carmen/women
- Heavy duty equipment mechanics
- Electrical mechanics
- Electric appliance servicers and repairers
- 5-10 people
Type of industry experience
Independently owned business
Area of specialization
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Excellent written communication
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.