Posted on Sep 28, 2020 by Hearth Fireplace Depot
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 28, 2020
Hearth Fireplace Depot
Other trades certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
- Repair electrical appliances and components
- Replace faulty components
- Refer to schematic drawings or product manuals to repair parts
- Diagnose faults, using testing devices
- Conduct voltage, resistance and other tests using electrical test equipment
- Use shop equipment and specialized diagnostic and programming apparatus to repair, adjust and reprogram appliances
- Steel-toed safety boots
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
403-617-9402 Business Hours: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Oct 28, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating electrical test equipment to conduct voltage, resistance and other tests, and in operating soldering equipment and hand tools to replace and repair parts
Interest in compiling information to prepare reports of work done
Interest in speaking with customers to establish nature of appliance malfunction and to provide cost estimates for repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.