General Labourer - Manufacturing
Date PostedApril 22, 2022
Location Nisku, AB
Earnings $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 09, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Pension plan
- Other benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 09, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment
Interest in handling to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually and using powered equipment
Interest in checking and weighing materials and products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.