General Labourer - Manufacturing
EmployerCanadian Industrial Metallizing Inc
Date PostedNovember 17, 2022
Location Nisku, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 55 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 17, 2022
Canadian Industrial Metallizing Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Equipment and machinery experience
Thermal spray equipment
Security and safety
Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Standing for extended periods
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment
Interest in handling to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually and using powered equipment
Interest in checking and weighing materials and products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.