General Manager - Financial, Communications And Other Business Services
EmployerWest Pointe Building Services Inc.
Date PostedSeptember 08, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $60.10 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 08, 2022
West Pointe Building Services Inc.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to authorize the establishment of departments and associated senior staff positions; to approve overall human resources planning; to select middle managers, directors and other executive staff; and to approve promotional campaigns
Interest in organizing the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; and in formulating promotional campaigns
Interest in negotiating with a board of directors to formulate policies and programs; and in delegating representatives to act on behalf of the organization
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.