General Manager - Goods Production, Utilities, Transportation And Construction
EmployerCariads Logistics Company (CLC) Limited
Date PostedNovember 01, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $68.23 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 26, 2021
Cariads Logistics Company (CLC) Limited
- Bachelor's degree
- Economics, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
Major Work Area
5 years or more
- $100,001 - $500,000
- $500,001 - $1,500,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 26, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to authorize the establishment of departments and associated senior staff positions; to approve overall personnel planning; to co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments; to select middle managers, directors and other executive staff; and to approve promotional campaigns
Interest in organizing the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; and in formulating promotional campaigns
Interest in negotiating with members of a board of directors to formulate policies and programs; and in delegating representatives to act on behalf of the organization
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.