Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Alberta Glass and Railing Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 28, 2021
Alberta Glass and Railing Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Set up machines and equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
10-7251 67 Street Nw
Edmonton, Alberta T6B3N3
Apr 28, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.