EmployerImpact Freight Services Inc
Date PostedAugust 04, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 28, 2021
Impact Freight Services Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Repair and balance tires
- Provide on-site services
- Install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers or radiators
- Grease booms, pulleys, buckets and other components of heavy equipment
- Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment
- Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
2167 51 Street SW
Edmonton, Alberta T6X2W1
Sep 28, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to change engine oil and lubricate running gears and moving parts of automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in operating equipment to install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers and radiators; and in replacing oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
Interest in assisting mechanics to repair and balance tires and perform other duties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.