Posted on Oct 25, 2020 by Chinook Greenhouses (1990) Ltd.
Location Medicine Hat, AB
Earnings $58,000.00 annually
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 02, 2020
Chinook Greenhouses (1990) Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Tender and administer contracts
- Plan and estimate labour and materials
- Maintain work records and logs
- Hire, supervise and schedule staff
Area of Specialization
- Tree service
- Nursery or greenhouse
- Interior landscaping
- Supervise nursery and greenhouse workers
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance
- Organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
1431 Bridge St. SE
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1A1E6
Dec 02, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising and hiring staff; and in controlling the operations of maintenance services
Interest in organizing and directing the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges, and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.