Date PostedSeptember 06, 2022
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $17.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 06, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.