Grinder Set-Up Operator - Metal Machining
EmployerTaskmaster Technologies Inc
Date PostedNovember 09, 2022
Location Leduc, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 09, 2022
Taskmaster Technologies Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Custom machine shop
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Clean and maintain work space
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Equipment and machinery experience
- Cylinder grinder
- Honing machines
- Surface grinders
Repetitive machining operation experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
3 years to less than 5 years
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.