Employer648243 AB Inc
Date PostedJuly 20, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 03, 2021
648243 AB Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Order picking
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- Operate electric palette jack
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- Carry customer's purchases to parking lot and pack orders in customers' vehicles
Security and Safety
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Aug 03, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to check, count, weigh and sort items received by store; to use optical scanning equipment to record incoming stock, verify pricing and maintain a computerized stock inventory; to price merchandise according to price lists; to fill mail orders from warehouse stock; and to obtain articles for customers from shelves and stockrooms
Interest in serving - assisting by directing customers to the location of articles
Interest in handling merchandise to stock shelves and display areas, and to keep stock clean and in order; may sweep aisles, dust display racks and perform other general cleaning duties; may operate cash register and computer for electronic commerce transactions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.