EmployerLucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
Date PostedApril 28, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $16.60 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 36 to 42 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 28, 2022
Lucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Order stock
- Attach protective devices to products to protect against shoplifting
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- Provide customer service
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Record incoming stock
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
Security and Safety
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to check, count, weigh and sort items received by store; to use optical scanning equipment to record incoming stock, verify pricing and maintain a computerized stock inventory; to price merchandise according to price lists; to fill mail orders from warehouse stock; and to obtain articles for customers from shelves and stockrooms
Interest in serving - assisting by directing customers to the location of articles
Interest in handling merchandise to stock shelves and display areas, and to keep stock clean and in order; may sweep aisles, dust display racks and perform other general cleaning duties; may operate cash register and computer for electronic commerce transactions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.