EmployerCowboys Marketing Corporation
Date PostedJanuary 16, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings 45% commission per sale
Work Hours 20 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 15, 2023
Cowboys Marketing Corporation
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Anal glands treatment
- Pet clipping and styling
- Ear cleaning
- Nail clipping
- Teeth cleaning
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Pet Grooming Certificate
Type of pets groomed
- All breeds of dogs
Security and safety
Driving record check (abstract)
Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
1 year to less than 2 years
On the road job
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Variable or compressed work week
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to monitor and document animal behaviour, and to prepare food and feed animals, fish and birds at scheduled intervals
Interest in assisting scientists and researchers in conducting laboratory tests with animals; and in using equipment for grooming animals
Interest in handling and nurturing animals when grooming and when assisting breeders; and in training dogs to obey commands and perform specific duties in response to signals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.