EmployerMichele's Landscaping Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 13, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 12, 2023
Michele's Landscaping Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
1 to less than 7 months
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising and hiring staff; and in controlling the operations of maintenance services
Interest in organizing and directing the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges, and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.