Group Sales Representative, Travel
EmployerNational Motor Coach Systems Ltd.
Date PostedJune 16, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 16, 2022
National Motor Coach Systems Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Presentation software
- Electronic mail
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Provide customer service
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; in providing clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods and services; and in representing companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
Interest in compiling information to identify and solicit potential clients
Interest in overseeing the preparation of sales and other contracts; may supervise the activities of other sales representatives
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.