Guest Services Agent - Hotel
Employer1733265 Alberta LTD. o/a Hotel Clique
Date PostedJune 10, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.50 to $17.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 04, 2022
1733265 Alberta LTD. o/a Hotel Clique
Other trades certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Multi-line switchboard
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Handle wake-up calls
- Provide customer service
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in speaking with people to provide information and respond to guests' complaints
Interest in compiling information for preparing and checking daily record sheets, guests' accounts, receipts and vouchers
Interest in operating computerized and manual systems to collect and verify guests' accounts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.