There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Guest Services Manager
EmployerCanadian Rocky Mountain Resorts Ltd
Date PostedMay 11, 2023
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $64,500.00 to $70,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 10, 2023
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts Ltd
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
- Staff accommodation available
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Supervise staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Conduct training sessions
- Perform front desk duties
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Implement marketing activities
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Develop and implement business plans
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- Central reservation system (CRS)
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- Valid driver's licence
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
5 years or more
On the road job
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Mileage paid
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
- Travel insurance
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to manage the operation of accommodation establishments or departments within such establishments, to implement policies and procedures, to supervise staff and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules and in monitoring revenues and expenses
Interest in negotiating with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies, and with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.