EmployerSunset Recycle & Sales Ltd.
Date PostedJune 23, 2022
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $21.31 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 29, 2022
Sunset Recycle & Sales Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Weigh materials and goods
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Pick orders and stock
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Hazardous products handling and storage
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Install, lash and secure goods
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Large workload
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.