There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerCalalta Amusements Ltd.
Date PostedMarch 08, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 05, 2023
Calalta Amusements Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Power tools
- Small tractors (lawn/snow removal attachments)
Security and safety
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.