Hardware Installation Technician
Date PostedApril 28, 2022
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $39.86 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 28, 2022
- Computer Science
1 year to less than 2 years
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Supervise other technical support workers in this group
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 28, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information from user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions; and in collecting, organizing and maintaining problems and solution logs for use by other technical support analysts
Interest in assisting computer users by assessing and responding to their technical difficulties; may supervise other technical support workers
Interest in precision working to provide first-line technical support and advice to computer users
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.