EmployerMarci's Bar and Grill
Date PostedNovember 19, 2021
Location Devon, AB
Earnings $20.10 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 19, 2021
Marci's Bar and Grill
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Italian cuisine
2 years to less than 3 years
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Analyze operating costs and other data
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
Ranks of Chefs
- Vegetables, fruits, nuts and mushrooms
- Stocks, soups and sauces
- Meat, poultry and game
- Fish and seafood
- Eggs and dairy
- Cold kitchen
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 19, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising` the activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks; and in recruiting and hiring staff
Interest in co-ordinating information to ensure food meets quality standards; may prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
Interest in planning menus
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.