Heating Systems Installer
EmployerHearth Fireplace Distributors Inc.
Date PostedSeptember 13, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 13, 2021
Hearth Fireplace Distributors Inc.
Registered Apprenticeship certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Area of Specialization
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning oil burners, and their components and controls
- Test installed unit and adjust controls for proper functioning
- Install oil burner components and connect to fuel supply, ventilation and electrical system
- Install, maintain and repair coal and wood heating systems
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Eligible for professional liability insurance
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Location Information
On-site customer service
Remote work available
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 13, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to test installed units and adjust controls for proper functioning
Interest in analyzing information to troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning oil burners, and their components and controls
Interest in speaking when scheduling and performing maintenance service on oil and solid fuel heating systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.