Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Mechanic
EmployerS and T Allard Food Ltd.
Date PostedApril 19, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $38.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 15, 2022
S and T Allard Food Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Coach and instruct apprentices
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Start up system and test for leaks using testing devices
- Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance or servicing
- Repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation or heat pump systems
Security and Safety
Driver's validity licence check
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Transportation provided by employer
How to Apply
Jun 15, 2022
Interest in precision working to measure and cut piping and to measure and lay out reference points for installation
Interest in recharging systems with refrigerant, checking and testing regulators and calibrating systems; and in performing routine maintenance and servicing
Interest in analyzing information to repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat-pump systems; and in installing, troubleshooting and overhauling entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.