EmployerUnison Realty Group Ltd.
Date PostedJune 09, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $22.12 to $23.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 09, 2022
Unison Realty Group Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
7 months to less than 1 year
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Office building
- Commercial building
- Apartment/condominium complex
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Steam cleaners
- Industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers
- Polishing machines
- Power lawn mowers
- Upholstery cleaning equipment
- Carpet cleaning machine
- Waxing machine
Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents Specific Skills
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.