Heavy Materials Handler
Employer2204014 AB Corp.
Date PostedSeptember 12, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $18.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 45 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 12, 2022
2204014 AB Corp.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
On the road job
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Variable or compressed work week
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.