Heavy Mobile Mining Equipment Mechanic
EmployerWhite Wolf Mechanical
Date PostedSeptember 14, 2022
Location Chauvin, AB
Earnings $50.00 to $70.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 168 hours per month
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 14, 2022
White Wolf Mechanical
- Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Agricultural mechanics and equipment/machine technology
- Mechanics and repairers, general
- Heavy equipment maintenance technology/technician
- Heavy/industrial equipment maintenance technologies, other
Work site environment
- Staff accommodation available
- Various locations
Level of expertise
Heavy duty equipment mechanics
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Agricultural Equipment Technician Red Seal Certificate
- Driver's License (Class 3 or D)
Diesel engine repair specialization
- Fuel injection system
- Exhaust system
- Cooling system
- Air conditioning system
- Lubrication system
- Engine control system
- Major internal engine repairs or overhaul
- Installation and alignment of engines and machinery
Powered equipment repair specialization
- Hydraulic-operated working attachments
Mechanical maintenance and repair specialization
- Mechanical transmissions
- Drive trains and final drives
- Hydraulic transmissions
- Tracked vehicle suspensions and steering
- Wheel-mounted vehicle suspension and steering
Experience an asset
On the road job
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- On-site amenities
- On-site housing options
- Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working with hand and power tools to adjust equipment and repair and replace defective parts, components and systems
Interest in cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work, and in servicing attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
Interest in analyzing to diagnose faults and malfunctions, using computerized and other testing equipment, to determine extent of repair required
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.