There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerJEAPT WELDING INC.
Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location Fort MacKay, AB
Earnings $23.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 22, 2023
JEAPT WELDING INC.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products
- Immerse metal products in cleaning solutions
- Assist structural steel and platework fitters, sheet metal workers, metal machine operators or other metal workers
- Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials
- Grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Load and unload vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment; and in loading and unloading vehicles using hand carts and dollies
Interest in operating metal-cleaning equipment such as wheelabrators, deburrers and shotblasters to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other material from surfaces of metal parts, castings and other metal products
Interest in sorting metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.