Home Child Care Provider
Date PostedNovember 10, 2022
Location Grande Cache, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 10, 2022
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Employer's home
- Rural area
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Emergency child care first aid and CPR
Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Security and safety
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Criminal record check
- Drug test
- Reference required
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in assisting to care for children in employers' residences; and to tend to the emotional well-being of children; may reside in employers' homes
Interest in handling to prepare and serve meals; to prepare formulas and change diapers for infants; and to perform other housekeeping duties; may be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child
Interest in copying employers' instructions to plan and oversee children's activities such as meals and rest periods; to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parent; to take children to and from school and to appointments; to maintain a healthy environment in the home; and in organizing activities such as games and outings to provide amusement and exercise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.