There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Home Child Care Provider
EmployerRoma Marie Robles
Date PostedMarch 03, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 02, 2023
Roma Marie Robles
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Emergency child care first aid and CPR
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Vulnerable sector check
Public transportation is available
- Client focus
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in assisting to care for children in employers' residences; and to tend to the emotional well-being of children; may reside in employers' homes
Interest in handling to prepare and serve meals; to prepare formulas and change diapers for infants; and to perform other housekeeping duties; may be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child
Interest in copying employers' instructions to plan and oversee children's activities such as meals and rest periods; to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parent; to take children to and from school and to appointments; to maintain a healthy environment in the home; and in organizing activities such as games and outings to provide amusement and exercise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.