Employer1973726 ALBERTA LTD.
Date PostedSeptember 01, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $22.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 30, 2022
1973726 ALBERTA LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- New residential home building
- Residential renovation
- Various locations
- Plan and prepare work schedules
- Select and employ trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Inspect subcontractors work to ensure quality and conformity with plans and specifications
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising and sales strategies
- Perform trade work during home construction, renovation or restoration
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Train staff
- Develop and implement business plans
- Develop and implement financial and operating plans
- Prepare estimates and bids for home construction, renovation and restoration projects
- Work with customers, architects and engineers regarding plans and specifications
- Prepare and maintain directory of supplies and trade contractors
- Develop and implement health and safety plans
- Human resource planning and development
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Large workload
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate activities of residential home building and renovating companies; and in co-ordinating the activities of subcontractors and in implementing marketing and advertising strategies
Interest in selecting and employing trade subcontractors to do specialized work such as plumbing, heating and electrical work; may perform carpentry and other trade work during home construction and renovation activities
Interest in negotiating with customers and with architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers to plan and prepare work schedules; in inspecting work performed by subcontractors to ensure quality and conformity with plans and specifications; and in preparing and maintaining a directory of suppliers and trade subcontractors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.